Work with me
Why choose me?
I get it. I’ve been there. I’m a mum to 2 children and I know chaos.
When the sleep deprivation, your child playing hide and seek with you when you are just about to leave the house, tiny Lego blocks underneath your feet, difficult tantrums in the middle of the street and the refrains of “She started it! No, He started it!” leave you counting the minutes until bedtime.
I love my children to the end of this world, but I also experience times of frustration, confusion, isolation and worry. We are all imperfect parents and we learn as we go.
As parents we all want to survive difficult parenting moments, but we also want our children to thrive.
The thing is we struggle to find the effective way to do it.
There is a damn good reason why we struggle. We don’t get any training on how to raise these little human beings. In fact we don’t get any training to even understand ourselves. We weren’t taught how to manage emotions and stress in a healthy and constructive way. And more importantly, not knowing this, we repeat exactly the same patterns we learned from our upbringing.
But it doesn’t have to be this way. We can change this . We can give our children the best start in life possible by developing our awareness.
I truly believe that when parents do the work of personal growth their children reap the rewards.
So if you tried everything you possibly could : timeouts, bribes, threats,nagging, begging, rewarding,repeating, reminding, and so on to get your children to behave, but nothing worked. If you are worried that things will only get worse as your children grow older and throw new challenges at you and you are not sure what to do.
Don’t worry. I’ve got your back.
You don’t have to hope that someday things will magically improve on their own. If you are ready to do the work, you can start heading in a new direction today.
I’m here to help you get there.
My goal is to help you feel calm and confident in your role, no matter what big emotions and challenges you face. To help you parent at your best even when things are at their worst. To make you feel that you got this, you can do this parenting thing well without losing your sanity. You can be that ROCK STAR PARENT for your children.
I’m sure you are doing great already, it’s always good to have some extra resources.
Benefits of working with me
- I provide a non-judgemental, confidential and supportive environment, which hopefully engenders enough trust that you can bring to the session what is relevant to you.
- You get the opportunity to talk through your challenges, be really curious about your child’s behavior and identify your desired goals as well as your own habits that may be contributing.
- You learn realistic, easily applicable positive parenting tools and strategies backed by the latest research to build a strong relationship with your children.
I’m available for
You are unique, your family is unique and your coaching should be too. I’m on the mission to empower you in becoming the parent you want to be.
We start where you are and we will work towards your goals at your own pace.
I won’t give you a quick fix or „one size fits all” secret advice. I won’t tell you how to parent your children. I will give you the tools and confidence to take actions, to make the magic happen.
Yes, I know my stuff, but YOU ARE the expert of your family, you know your children best!
Every parenthood, just like every child, is different. I’ll give you the tools, you will combine them with practice, commitment, add your heart and wisdom to it and here you go! That’s your recipe for a happy ever after, your own unique way that works for you and your family.
There is nothing to lose and a world of success to gain.
Not sure if I’m the right person for you? Book a 30 minute free discovery consultation and take it from there .
Workshops and parenting classes
These sessions are unique experiential learning experiences. They help parents get into the children’s world to discover what really works and what doesn’t – what children are thinking, feeling and deciding based on their parent’s parenting methods.
In these classes, parents practice their new skills through role-playing and experience encouraging feedback as they learn how difficult it can be to change old habits.
Parents get the opportunity to deepen their understanding of the root cause of child’s behaviour and the importance of belonging and social and emotional learning.
The classes are fun, interactive and easy as parents learn from their personal experience.
During sessions, parents learn easily applicable practical tools, which will help them build mutually respectful relationships, support children’s social and emotional development, effectively solve the challenges as they arise and parent with more confidence and joy.
Also, parents get to know other parents that face the same parenting challenges. Knowing that you are not alone struggling with the particular issue brings a big relief and gives a sense of belonging to a larger community.
Parenting is tough, however it is not as hard as we often make it. You don’t have to go through it alone. Stop fumbling around in the dark, not knowing if you are doing the right thing.
My coaching is for
- Parents who are ready to make a change.
- Parents who are open-minded and willing to try new things, learn new parenting tools and strategies.
- Parents who are ready to invest their time and money to improve the quality of their family life.
- Parents who know deep down, that there is a better, kinder, more sustainable and nourishing way to raise their children.
- Parents who are willing to open their minds and hearts and learn the language of their children.
- Parents who want to understand themselves, their parenting patterns and their relationships on a deeper level.
- Parents who are committed to break the cycle of dysfunctional generational patterns and to make this world a better place by raising amazing, well-adjusted and contented future leaders.
My coaching is not for
- Parents who are looking for a quick-fix, one-fits-all magic advice to change their children’s behavior.
- Parents who are not ready to make work of personal growth.
- Parents who think that things will get better (the way they want it) without them changing anything. If you change nothing, nothing will change.
It is easy to get started
- Online 1-2-1 sessions from the comfort of your own home or in person if you prefer face to face interaction.
- We will meet up either online using Zoom or Skype or at my place.
- £80 per hour
- Meetings are scheduled as often as it is convenient for you. There is no set frequency or duration. Just bear in mind that the consistency is the key to break old habits and to form new ones.
- Prices for workshops and parenting classes vary depending on the topic and the course length.
Thank you for your time. Lovely to have you here. You are an amazing parent. Your child is lucky to have a mum or dad like you who takes time to explore and to grow. If you are not quite ready for a coaching session or parenting class make sure you sign up to my newsletter to get helpful parenting posts right into your inbox.
Let’s embrace parenting education and be for our children the parents we wish we had.
I’m looking forward to connecting with you soon.