Confident parenting is a learnt skill, not an innate talent!
You can’t go back and change the past, but you can start where you are and create your future.
I’m so happy to have you here with me
Because that means that you want to make a difference. That you are looking for more value-based approach to parenting. That you are a good parent already ,otherwise you wouldn’t be here. That you want to be even better parent to your children.
We all agree,that parenting is the most rewarding job in the world and the most challenging at the same time. It certainly is the most important and life-changing one, as we are raising little human beings, the next generation of leaders, our future, our greatest contribution to the world.
And it’s the one we don’t really train, study or receive intentional guidance for. After all,parents have done this for centuries right. How hard can it be? But the reality is it often doesn’t look, feel or turn out the way we planned.
When we become parents, we realize that our sweet children don’t come with set of instructions. We experience all ups and downs of parenthood. Exhausting tantrums,endless arguments, overwhelming emotions, constant whining, rude backtalk, never-ending chores, perennial lack of sleep. And on the top of all of this that constant self-doubt, always questioning ourselves as parents, never knowing if we are doing the right thing, wondering if we are doing enough.
No wonder that so many parents feel frustrated and overwhelmed, despite of having the best intentions in our hearts.We all love our children and want to do our very best for them. Sometimes it’s just hard to know how to do that in the most effective way.
So if you are struggling with parenting, it’s not because you are a bad parent
If you feel overwhelmed, it’s not because you are incapable.
If you feel like you are failing every single day, it doesn’t mean that you are a failure.
It just means that it’s time to make a change. Time to pick up some new skills.
What would you do if I told you,that:
- Parenting can be more than everyday struggle from dawn till dusk,
- Calm, confident parenting can be your everyday reality,
- Parenting doesn’t have to be so stressful and serious all the time,
- You can enjoy spending time with your children,
- You can enjoy the process of teaching them valuable life and social skills ,which will serve them through life,
- You can create relationship strong enough to face together whatever life throws your way,
- You can be a ROCK STAR PARENT for your kids, that POSITIVE ROLE MODEL they look up to every single day,
- POSITIVE PARENTING WORKS!!!
If that hits home, if that is the future you want for yourself and your family,YOU ARE IN THE RIGHT PLACE .
I created ROCK YOUR PARENTHOOD for parents, who are like me imperfect human beings, who don’t know everything , but who are open to learn and grow. To make mistakes and learn from them.
It’s such a relief to know, that perfect is not a part of the process. Parenting is a lifelong practice. Strive for improvement, not perfection.
My mission is to contribute to a better world,help create more peaceful, compassionate and loving world by spreading the awareness of POSITIVE PARENTING, to truly make a difference one heart at the time, to give parents the tools they need to not only survive, but to thrive, and to make sure that every child feels safe,loved, accepted and valued just the way they are,so they can spread their wings and fly high.
I’d love to share with you what I have learnt ( and am still learning every single day as mum of two gorgeous children) in parenting classes,workshops and in individual sessions.
I want to introduce you to Philosophy and ideas of POSITIVE DISCIPLINE, an educational method, which is simple, yet powerfully transformative.
What I can do for you :
I can help you
- find that loving parent and person that is locked inside you,
- bring calm to the chaos, ditch the guilt, gain confidence and create that deep,meaningful relationship with your child,
- find a peace and discover your own unique way of parenting that works for you and your family,
- break old patterns and overcome your habitual, automatic reactions, by not letting your traumas and triggers (which will still pop up) to get in a way and guide your words,actions and decisions as a parent.
I’ll give you the tools
- to handle whatever challenging situation gently but firmly, by using empathy and POSITIVE DISCIPLINE TOOLS
- to build a secure attachment with your child, which will help them develop an emotional intelligence, the ability to regulate their own emotions and show up for themselves,
- to support your child’s social and emotional development.
- to support your child when they are at their best, and when they are at their worst.
My family and thousands of others on this path are the proof, that these small steps bring real results.
Take to moment right now to think what brought you into this POSITIVE PARENTING JOURNEY?
- What do you want to change in your relationship with your child?
- What kind of future would you like to create for yourself and your family?
And use that “why” as your driving force to take your next step with POSITIVE PARENTING JOURNEY.
Don’t let this initial intent to fade away.
Pick your path and make the magic happen.
I’m here with you on the rollercoaster of parenting, taking it one small step at the time
Would you like to learn more and give your children the best gift “HAPPY, CALM AND CONFIDENT PARENT” ? Don’t stop yourself and hit the button below. I’d love to get to know you. We all in this together .
Rock Your Parenthood’s Values
Be open to new ideas, new possibilities.Be open to change your mind and to try new approaches.There is no “one fits all” way of parenting. Find what feels right to you and what works for you and your family
to be imperfect. To make mistakes and learn from them. To take actions despite of fear.
Strive for improvement ,not perfection.
no act of kindness no matter how small is ever wasted. Treat people exactly the way you want to be treated and your kindness will attract others.
Your greatest contribution to the world may not be something you do, but someone you raise.
I am a Certified Positive Discipline Parent Educator.
A mum of two gorgeous children who are the best teachers I have ever had. If it wasn’t for them I wouldn’t be who I am today and I wouldn’t do what I do now.
Get Started Now
Not sure if parenting coaching is right for you?
I’m here to help you find peace and discover your own best way to parent your children – not to judge you and tell you what to do.
Book your free initial consultation and take it from there.
Ready To Transform Your Life?
- Do you ever feel stuck in parenting struggles?
- Are you tired of yelling, nagging and feeling out of control?
- Do you have a feeling that you are failing your children every single day?
- Do you have enough of being constantly frustrated and overwhelmed and wish to find a way to calmer and joyful parenting?
- Do you want to develop a kind and firm parenting approach to your children and built a strong connection based on love and mutual respect?
- Do you wanna create relationship strong enough to face together whatever life throws your way?