We need to be for our children what human beings need to be for each other
I’m so happy to have you here with me
Because that means that you want to make a difference. That you are looking for a more value-based approach to parenting. That you are a good parent already, otherwise you wouldn’t be here.
We all agree that parenting is the most rewarding job in the world and the most challenging at the same time. It certainly is the most important and life-changing one, as we are raising little human beings, the next generation of leaders, our future, our greatest contribution to the world.
And it’s the one we don’t really train, study or receive intentional guidance for. After all, parents have done this for centuries, right? How hard can it be? But the reality is it often doesn’t look, feel or turn out the way we planned.
Studies show that the greatest gift that you can give to your children is a happy, confident parent. THE BEST TOOL TO PARENT YOUR CHILDREN IS YOU! You are a role model they look up to every single day. You are their ROCK.
I’ve created ROCK YOUR PARENTHOOD for parents who are like me, imperfect, but dedicated and growth-minded human beings. Who don’t know everything, but who are ready to learn and grow. To make mistakes and learn from them.
It’s such a relief to know that perfect is not a part of the process. Parenting is a lifelong practice. Strive for improvement, not perfection.
Change doesn’t happen without support, without a guide, a mentor, someone who has walked this path before you and can hold your hand along the way.
Because when you have the best support for yourself, you can give the best of you to your children, to give them the best start in life possible.
It takes a village to raise a child. We were never meant to do it alone.
Who is supporting you?
Who is your cheerleader?
Have you found your village yet?
What would you do if I told you that
- Parenting can be more than everyday struggle from dusk till dawn,
- Calm, confident and joyful parenting can be your everyday reality,
- You can enjoy spending time with your children,
- You can enjoy the process of teaching them valuable life and social skills which will serve them through life,
- You can create a relationship strong enough to face together whatever life throws your way,
- You can be a ROCK STAR PARENT for your kids.
- POSITIVE PARENTING WORKS !!!
If that hits home, if that is what you want for yourself and your family, you are in the right place.
My mission is to contribute to a better world. To help create a more peaceful, compassionate and loving world by spreading the awareness of positive parenting. To truly make a difference one heart at a time. To give parents the tools they need to not only survive, but to thrive. And to make sure that every child feels seen, heard, valued and unconditionally loved just the way they are, so they can grow into amazing, emotionally healthy human beings.
I’d love to share with you what I have learnt (and am still learning every single day as mum of two gorgeous children) in parenting classes, workshops and individual sessions.
I want to introduce you to Philosophy and ideas of POSITIVE DISCIPLINE, an educational method which is simple yet powerfully transformational.
What I can do for you
I can help you
- find that loving and joyful person that is locked inside you,
- bring calm to the chaos, ditch the guilt, gain confidence and create that deep, meaningful relationship with your child,
- find peace and discover your own unique way of parenting that works for you and your family,
- break old patterns and overcome your own programmed reactions, by not letting your traumas and triggers (which will still pop up) to get in the way and guide your words, actions and decisions as a parent.
I’ll give you the tools
- to handle whatever challenging situation gently but firmly, by using empathy and POSITIVE DISCIPLINE TOOLS
- to build a secure attachment with your child, which will help them develop emotional intelligence, the ability to regulate their own emotions and show up for themselves,
- to support your child’s social and emotional development.
- to support your child when they are at their best and when they are at their worst.
My family and thousands of others on this path are the proof that these small steps bring real results.
Take a moment right now to think what brought you into this POSITIVE PARENTING JOURNEY?
- What do you want to change in your relationship with your child?
- What kind of future would you like to create for yourself and your family?
And use that “why” as your driving force to take your next step on your positive parenting journey.
Don’t let this initial intention fade away.
Pick your path and make the magic happen.
I’m here with you on the roller coaster of parenting, taking it one small step at a time.
Would you like to learn more and give your children the best gift – “A JOYFUL, CALM AND CONFIDENT PARENT”? Don’t stop yourself and hit the button below. I’d love to get to know you. We are all in this together .
Here are my R.O.C.K. Values
We all have different level of awareness based on our past experiences, our values, our beliefs and we can only parent from that place of awareness.
We can’t do what we don’t know. We learn at our own pace and we grow when we are ready to grow.
No judgement. No perfection. Just parents doing their best.
I truly respect that.
Not knowing something doesn’t make us inadequate or unworthy as parents.
It simply means that we may need to pick up some new skills.
I am here to walk this parenting path with you at your speed. To equip you with new evidence based tools and strategies. To help you parent in a way that feels good and gives you incredible confidence.
Be open to new ideas, new possibilities.
Be open to change your mind and to try new approaches.
There is no one right way of parenting.
Every family is uniquely special , so find what feels right to you and what works for you and your family.
I am on the mission to share this eye-opening, game changing knowledge on positive parenting with you.
There is nothing to lose, but a secret to a happier parenting to gain.
Courage to be imperfect as you learn these new skills.
Courage to make mistakes , celebrate them and learn from them.
Courage to be authentic, to be your true self, to be vulnerable and ask for help.
Courage to take actions despite of fear.
I will support, encourage and empower you to bring out the best in your parenting abilities.
I have a faith in your ability to make a change.
Be kind to yourself as you are to your child when he/she learns a new skill. There is a child in you that needs your support.
Change is not easy as the brain doesn’t like changes.
It takes hard work. It takes commitment. It takes time. It takes repetition.
It takes self-care, self-love and self-compassion.
I will walk alongside you, cheer you all the way, celebrate your little successes with you and when you are losing hope, I will hold that hope for you until you are ready to hold it back again.
Your greatest contribution to the world may not be something you do, but someone you raise.
I am a Certified Positive Discipline Parent Educator.
A mum of two gorgeous children who are the best teachers I have ever had. If it wasn’t for them I wouldn’t be who I am today and I wouldn’t do what I do now.
Get Started Now
Not sure if parenting coaching is right for you?
I’m here to help you find peace and discover your own best way to parent your children, not to judge you and tell you what to do.
Book your free initial consultation and take it from there.
Ready To Transform Your Life?
- Do you ever feel stuck in parenting struggles?
- Are you tired of yelling, nagging and feeling out of control?
- Do you have a feeling that you are failing your children every single day?
- Do you have enough of being constantly frustrated and overwhelmed and wish to find a way to calmer and joyful parenting?
- Do you want to develop a kind and firm parenting approach to your children and build a strong connection based on love and mutual respect?
- Do you want to create a relationship strong enough to face together whatever life throws your way?